Thank you for your interest in participating in our 2019 Workshop Series as a guest instructor!
We are inviting 12 colored pencil instructors to create a simple step-by-step for beginner artist, one for each month in 2019 in a mini workshop series. We believe that this will help grow this medium, and help you find new students / followers. This is important to us because we feel that many artists have invested in colored pencils, especially during the coloring book craze, and want to take that next step but don’t know where to begin. We believe that with your guidance, these artist can find a mentor and get excited about what they can achieve with colored pencils!
WHAT WE NEED –
NOTE: Before you get started, we require your subject matter to be approved. Just select a subject in the form below, or suggest your own, then send us a photo of the image you plan to use.
• Single subject matter with no background (unless the subject is the background.)
• A high resolution photo reference that is copyright free, and clear to be downloaded used by our artists.
• Line art – some of these artist need a little help at first so we would like to give the option to those who are really just starting out!
• Simple, easy to understand instructions, for a 4 page article, in 6-8 steps in Word or similar .txt format.
• High quality images for these steps + final image to print at 8×11″. (JPEG, or TIFF at 150-300ppi)
• Materials List – please keep it as simple as possible!
• Link to your artist webpage. (one only please)
• Permission to print/upload content – http://www.coloredpencilmag.com/releaseform (You can fill out one form for all submitted content.)
Optional upload –
If you didn’t upload your content when you filled out the form, you can share a DropBox folder with email@example.com
WHAT WE PROVIDE –
We will take care of the copy editing and will send you a proof before printing so you can make any necessary changes. We will also send you a free digital and print copy, plus an exclusive discount to purchase additional print to sell or give away. We will also promote your article and link to you on our social media platforms.
2018 Subjects (DO NOT CHOOSE)
Dog Head, Monarch Butterfly, Hot Chocolate, Lily, Kitten, Marble, Door Knob, Glass, Mouth with Teeth, Bluebird, Blueberries, Fried Egg
Once you are ready, use this link to give us permission to print and send your content:
I am so excited to include you in our line-up!
Let me know if you have any questions.